Types of Membership
Annual renewal reminders are sent in January. Dues are effective for the calendar year through December. New memberships paid in October, November, or December of a given year will be applied in whole to the following year.
Enjoy, Learn, Socialize and Exhibit. No prerequisites to join the Maryland Pastel Society as an Artist member.
Benefits:Join as an Artist Member and Pay Now
- Invitations to general meetings, paint-outs, critiques, and other MPS special events
- Opportunity to submit artwork for the juried MPS "Member's Only" shows and the biennial MPS "Shades of Pastel" National Juried Exhibition
- Early enrollment in MPS-sponsored workshops with nationally known pastel instructors
- Access to the MPS Membership DirectoryArtist members are welcome to serve as assistants on committees, but may not serve as board members or committee coordinators.
Members may submit work to be juried into Signature membership. In addition to the benefits of Artist membership, Signature Member artists may:
- Exhibit artwork in all MPS Signature Member exhibitions
- Have two images displayed in a Gallery Page on the MPS website
- Be a "Featured Artist" in the MPS quarterly news update
- Serve on the MPS Executive Board
Be a sponsor for our 2019
Shades of Pastel EXHIBITION
~ INDIVIDUALS | BUSINESS PATRONS | CORPORATE ~
- All donors are listed in the Shades of Pastel exhibition program and our Web site until fall, 2021. You will receive a link to the quarterly on-line news updates and invitations to all meetings and events sponsored by the Maryland Pastel Society.
- $25 is the minimum Individual donation.
- $100 starts the Business Patron level and you will be featured on our Web site with your logo until fall, 2021.
- $300 allows top billing on our sponsorship Web page, and in addition to the benefits above, a link to your Web page will be included until fall, 2021.
The Maryland Pastel Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, making your donations tax deductible.
Contact Us with any questions.
|Choose type of Donation|
|NAME for Print & Web|