Types of Membership
Annual renewal reminders are sent in January. Dues are effective for the calendar year through December. New memberships paid in October, November, or December of a given year will be applied in whole to the following year.
Enjoy, Learn, Socialize and Exhibit. No prerequisites to join the Maryland Pastel Society as an Artist member.
Benefits:Join as an Artist Member and Pay Now
- Invitations to general meetings, paint-outs, critiques, and other MPS special events
- Opportunity to submit artwork for the juried MPS "Member's Only" shows and the biennial MPS "Shades of Pastel" National Juried Exhibition
- Early enrollment in MPS-sponsored workshops with nationally known pastel instructors
- Access to the MPS Membership DirectoryArtist members are welcome to serve as assistants on committees, but may not serve as board members or committee coordinators.
Members may submit work to be juried into Signature membership. In addition to the benefits of Artist membership, Signature Member artists may:
- Exhibit artwork in all MPS Signature Member exhibitions
- Have two images displayed in a Gallery Page on the MPS website
- Be a "Featured Artist" in the MPS quarterly news update
- Serve on the MPS Executive Board
NATIONAL Shades of Pastel EXHIBITION
INDIVIDUAL | BUSINESS PATRON | CORPORATE
The Maryland Pastel Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; your donations are 100% tax deductible.
All donations above $25.00 are acknowledged in the Shades of Pastel Exhibition catalog and shown on the MPS website through fall, 2021.
- NAME Listings start at $25 Donation
- Business Patrons, NAME + LOGO start at $100 Donation
- Corporate Sponsors, NAME + LOGO + LINK TO YOUR WEBSITE start at $300
SOP Donation Amounts